We Are Still Here For You!
In an effort to respect social distancing, we are making some temporary changes to visits to Brea Veterinary Hospital.
Be advised, MASKS ARE REQUIRED for face-to-face interactions with any member of the Brea Vet staff. Any non-urgent appointments will be rescheduled in the absence of a mask.
Further, we are asking any individual who is feeling ill, has symptoms of acute respiratory illness, or been exposed to anyone who has, to stay home and quarantine yourself. If your pet has an urgent need and you are unable to have someone else bring them on your behalf, please notify us and we will discuss special protocol.
Please schedule appointments in advance. We are currently experiencing an influx in urgent medical needs. If you are unable to wait, please ask about drop off options.
We recommend using the online pharmacy whenever possible for prescription refills and diets (both prescription and over-the-counter/maintenance).
Please allow extra time for shipping and processing; keep in mind that current events may prolong normal orders.
At this time, we are temporarily not allowing admittance into the hospital for non-staff members, we are not providing baths or boarding, and on the Sundays, we are shortening our hours to 9am to 2pm. The Orange County Emergency Pet Clinic will be open at all times that we are closed.
For doctor, surgery, or technician appointments:
- Pull into the Brea Vet parking lot
- Call Brea Veterinary Hospital to check-in at (714) 529-4988. Please provide us with:
- Your name
- Your pet’s name
- A phone number where we can reach you in your car
- The color, make, & model of your vehicle
- We will discuss your pet’s current condition and your concerns over the phone
- We will also ask if you have had or been exposed to anyone who has symptoms of respiratory illness as well as traveled internationally or to “hot spots”
- When we are ready for your pet’s appointment, a technician will greet you outside to pick up your pet **Masks Required**
- Our doctor will examine your pet and come up with a treatment plan (doctor visit only)
- Our staff will call you to discuss what is on the treatment plan (doctor visit only)
- Our veterinary assistant will then go to your vehicle to present you with an estimate for the treatment plan for you to approve and sign. **please bring your own pen; if you do not have one, one will be provided**
- After the treatment plan is carried out, we will call you with a total to process your invoice over the phone
- Our assistant will return your pet with any medications or products
To aid in streamlining our check-in process, you can fill out a Check-In Form prior to your arrival.
In case of an emergency:
Please call us on your way over so we can meet you at the door and we ask that you follow the above protocol as closely as possible.
Brea Veterinary Hospital is still here for you.
If using CareCredit, please visit www.paymyprovider.com